Momentum Summit V Capstone
Teams of up to 6 are invited to join us at the Cunningham Conference Center on the campus of Columbus State University on Friday, March 11, from 9 am to 4pm. This capstone event is structured to give institutions the opportunity to report out on the plans the developed during Summit Planning week (February 28-March 4) and provide a workshop space to gather feedback and input on their work. As most of the time for the Capstone will be dedicated to a workshop format, there will not be a virtual or hybrid option for participation
You are welcome to create a team that makes the most sense to accomplish your goals for the Summit. We would recommend that you assemble a team that includes:
- The Provost or their designate
- The Campus lead/coordinator for Momentum and Student Success
- A data and/or institutional planning person (since a significant focus is on reflection and assessing the work)
- Someone who has been involved in Momentum work who represents the faculty voice
- Someone who can represent the student voice, broadly (we are NOT asking for student participants), and, if possible,
- Your president.
We are pleased to be able to support housing the night before the event for those participants who liver further than 50 miles from the Cunningham Center (per state travel rules). You will be able to indicate this for each member of your team on the registration form.
We ask that each institution register participants as a team. To secure housing for any of your team members, please complete the registration form by noon on Friday, February 4th. If you have any questions or have a need to adjust the size of your team, please contact Jonathan Watts Hull at email@example.com.
Cunningham Conference Center
3100 Gentian Blvd
Columbus, GA 31907